These mini pizzas are great for a healthy alternative! A snack or a full on meal! I only used cheese and tomato as toppings, but you can go crazy if you like!
These are so easy to whip up, so there are no excuses for healthy living this summer! You can still enjoy pizza and even a real pizza when you want to!
All you need are 3 major ingredients!
These are so budget friendly as well!
2.Butternut rounds (Butternut sliced up in round slices)
3.Cheese of choice
*salt and oregano and garlic flakes for spicing
- Steam the butternut rounds for 6 min in the microwave on high.
- Preheat the oven 180 degrees Celsius and cover a sprayed pan with foil with the butternut rounds layed out in the pan. Bake for another 8-10mins until the rounds are almost completely soft.
- Remove the pan from the oven and smear the tomato puree on each butternut circle with a spoon.
- Sprinkle them with garlic flakes and salt.
- Top them off with cheese and put them back in the oven.
- Grill the pizzas for another 10mins on the grill temperature.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with oregano and enjoy as is!
Easy and delicious!