As this week is our PROTEIN week, I am contributing to that with a lovely warm winter favourite!
Forget the coffee, and boost your daily protein with a drink everyone loves. You can easily make this drink dairy-free and it’s free from REFINED SUGARS! definitely an all time fav!
You only need 3 ingredients for a winter warmer with some lovely protein.
* 3/4 cup choice of milk ( I prefer almond milk unsweetened)
* 1 sachet sweetener
* 1 scoop/15g chocolate protein powder (any chocolate flavour)
* 1 tsp raw cocoa powder unsweetened
- Add the choc protein powder, sweetener and cocoa to your cup. Mix well.
- Warm up your milk in the microwave in another beaker and pour it into the hot choc mix. Stir.
- Add 1/4 cup boiled water to your hot drink.
Macro breakdown 14g P ; 2,6g F ; 6g C
This drink with all the protein is under a 100 cals! What a win!